Updated: Jul 25
Inspired by Vogue's popular series...
As you would have seen before, on YouTube, Vogue has a series called 73 Questions, where celebrities answer the world's most burning questions! Obviously, I am no celebrity. But, I thought this would be a great way for you to get to know the woman behind the screen.
1. What’s your favourite day?
Friday! Who doesn't like Fridays?
2. Dream country to visit?
I would love to visit Japan, Scotland, and Ireland.
3. What’s the biggest surprise you’ve had?
Getting a cat for my 11th birthday.
4. Heels or flats?
5. Who do you want to write your obituary?
Wow. A very dark one... But my brother - of course!
6. Style icon?
Taylor Swift and Jessica Day from the show New Girl.
7. What are three things you can’t live without?
My family, my contacts (I need my sight) and books (loads of them).
8. What’s your biggest fear in life?
Not finding happiness.
9. What’s your current TV obsession?
Parks and Recreation.
10. Favourite app?
Presently. It sends you reminders to note down things you are grateful for each day, which is such an important and beautiful thing to do.
11. How would you define yourself in three words?
Strong, loving, and creative.
12. Superpower you would want?
Time control would be preferable - it goes way to fast!
13. The best piece of advice you’ve received?
My dad always used to say 'take it easy'. I have the tendency to stress and overthink things a lot!
14. What book are you currently reading?
'Stressed, Unstressed: A Collection of Poems'
15. Best way to take a rest/decompress?
A massive mug of Earl Grey, a cat by your side and an enjoyable book or TV show.
16. Favourite place to view art?
Any London gallery.
17. If you could master one instrument, what would it be?
18. Puppies or kittens?
Both. Who made this evil question?
19. What’s your spirit animal?
A cat. 101%
20. The best gift you’ve ever received?
21. What’s your favourite colour?
22. Diamonds or pearls?
23. Drugstore makeup or designer?
Drugstore, but who wouldn't love a little bit of designer!
24. Blow-dry or air-dry?
Blow-dry, otherwise I look crazy, frizzy puff-ball.
25. Coffee or tea?
26. What’s the weirdest word in the English language?
'Codswallop'- here's a list of some great words: https://thoughtcatalog.com/sylvie-quinn/2018/06/75-weird-words-every-word-nerd-will-appreciate/
27. What are some of your favourite smells?
Petrichor (the earthy scent produced when rain falls on dry soil/ warm ground), freshly cut grass, lavender, jasmine, baby powder and old books.
28. Dark chocolate or milk chocolate?
29. Summer or winter?
Both, each has something lovely about it. Summer: beautiful days, sun, warmth, holidays, and ice cream! Winter: cosy nights in, tea and hot chocolate, Christmas, and cute jumpers.
30. A skill you’re working on mastering?
31. Song you can listen to on repeat?
All Too Well by Taylor Swift or Video Games by Lana Del Rey.
32. If you could switch lives with someone for a day who would it be?
Margaret Atwood - I want to know her incredible mind.
33. Your affirmation for today?
I am grateful for my life.
34. Mountain hideaway or beach house?
Mountain hideaway. Don't get me wrong, I'd love a beach house, but there would be more discover in the mountains. It's so dark and mysterious.
35. Hair colour?
36. Eye colour?
Green, like Rihanna's.
37. Scary films of happy endings?
Happy endings. Ha! Scary films... do you want me to stay up all night?
38. Last film you watched in cinema?
39. What are your top three favourite desserts?
Brownies (anything chocolate to be honest), Victoria sponge cake and strawberry cheesecake.
40. What is your favourite sound?
Heavy rain, ocean waves and leaves rustling in the wind.
41. What is your favourite city?
42. What is your favourite drink?
43. What was the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?
I actually have no idea!
44. Bath or shower?
45. Who are your top three favourite solo artists?
Taylor Swift, Lana Del Rey, and The 1975.
46. Some things about you that others find weird?
I have a favourite punctuation mark... the dash.
47. Biggest pet peeves?
48. Who should people be following right now?
The Happy News.
49. If you could go to any concert past or present, what would it be?
50. Favourite pastime?
Blogging and long walks.
51. What is heavily played on your music playlist right now?
Open Your Eyes by Snow Patrol.
52. What is your favourite holiday?
53. If you could raid one woman's closet who would it be?
Jessica Day from New Girl.
54. What are your favourite things to buy?
55. A TV show that makes you laugh the most?
56. Your favourite album?
Folklore by TS.
57. Where does one go on a perfect road trip?
The Lake District and National Trust Parks.
58. What is the best activity when home on a rainy day?
Read or binge-watch a great show. Also, don't forget to bake a cake.
59. What is the cutest thing in the world?
Babies and cats.
60. Do you like surprises?
61. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Anything with candy in it.
62. Who is the last person you texted?
63. What’s your favourite activity to do in your hometown?
Visit the small bookshop and have tea and cake in the park cafe.
64. What’s the next book you plan on reading?
Small Island by Andrea Levy.
65. What do you love on your pizza?
66. What’s one cause that’s dear to your heart?
67. What is something you always travel with?
A good book.
68. Your top three pieces of advice that you would give to anyone?
Enjoy every moment- life is too short, it's okay to cry, appreciate the people in your life.
69. What is your favourite flower?
70. What TV show do you want to start watching?
The After Life.
71. What are your favourite shops?
Zara and Waterstones.
72. What fun thing do you want to do in the future?
Go hiking in the mountains or a forest.
73. What is your favourite meal?
I can't pick one. But I do love Thai food.
Bonus Question: What is your favourite band?